THROUGH GVS YOU NOW HAVE PERSONAL ACCESS TO AN EYE DOCTOR
The global COVID-19 crisis has affected us all. Issues and
discomfort can still occur during this pandemic, and state-wide closures make it difficult to receive care from your eye doctor. For everyone’s health and safety, ophthalmologists, optometrists, and other doctors are being urged to only see patients in-person for urgent issues.
That’s why GVS, in partnership with 20/20, is now offering members private and secure telemedicine consultations, at a discounted rate to make sure your eye care remains uninterrupted. Telemedicine will allow our providers to discuss treatment with you through video consultation in real time.
To schedule a telemedicine eye care consultation, call us at 800.VISION.1.
SCHEDULE A TELEMEDICINE EYE CARE CONSULTATION IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM
• dryness, redness
• itchy or burning eyes
• sudden vision changes
• flashing lights or floaters
• eyelid swelling
Our doctors will be able to video conference with you to assess and treat your emergent eye condition.
Routine Eye Examinations to determine eyewear needs are not part of the consultation.
MAKING A TELEMEDICINE EYE CARE APPOINTMENT IS QUICK AND EASY!
• Our team of eye care professionals work diligently to provide the best solution for your eyes.
• Call GVS at 800.VISION.1 for appointments, questions and additional details.
• Let our representatives discuss the type of issue you are having with your eyes.
• Be connected to our licensed Eye Doctors to receive care.